The Licensing Act 2003 allows individuals (over the age of 18) to carry out licensable activities, such as the sale of alcohol or regulated entertainment.

Whether it is a special one-off event on a temporary basis at any premises, which do not hold either a premises licence or club premises certificate.

We can take you through the process to make sure you get the licence that you need in time for the big event.


The Process

Those premises with the benefit of a premises licence or club premises certificate, may also apply for a TEN to cover an extension to their current permitted licensable hours or to add a licensable activity that is not included on the current licence (on a temporary basis).

Don’t be confused about your responsibilities or worry about processing the application, contact us today.

                                      Please contact us for a free consultation to discuss your requirements.

Generated by MPG